newWaveX Platform Development is another component of the
user-friendly graphical design environment for signal based test &
measurement. This product is a development environment and framework for
creating signal-based interfaces to allocate and control test instrumentation.
It has the same qualities
as other components of the newWaveX family of products including these specific features:
- Supplied framework creates a signal-based
interface to instrumentation
- Resource description and validation environment
- Compile-time resource manager
- Accepts Signal orientated test program descriptions
- Provides driver orientated
- Synthetic instrument driving capability built into
as a pre-customised solution to suit a choice of test instruments
- Supports ActiveX and .NET technologies.
This product is
compliant with the following international standards:
Std 1641 Signal & Test Definition
- IEEE Std 1671 ATML
- IEEE Std 1671.1 ATML Test Description
- IEEE Std 1671.2 ATML Instrument Description
- IEEE Std 1671.6 ATML Test Station Description
newWaveX–PD not only
provides a complete platform development and instrument control environment but
can also be integrated into third party software products to form a complete
test development environment.
newWaveX-PD can be downloaded from our Downloads page. Please contact Spherea for Licensing requirements.